Ep. 20 – The Voluntary Position

Posted: October 19th, 2009 | 11 Comments »

Direct Download

reference-desk2

Alison is a mess. Steve judges.

11 Comments on “Ep. 20 – The Voluntary Position”

1. 1 Tweets that mention Live, from a Shoebox » Blog Archive » Ep. 20 – The Voluntary Position -- Topsy.com said at 1:15 am on October 19th, 2009:

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by shoeboxshow, Ben. Ben said: Ep. 20 – The Voluntary Position – http://bit.ly/19qleR (via @shoeboxshow) [...]

2. 2 Eric said at 5:03 pm on October 19th, 2009:

Best.Episode.Ever.
    Alison is the definition of a hot mess!
    I’m going to leave this same message on the voicemail in my tall, latin handsome voice in the hopes that Alison will fall in love with me from afar.

3. 3 Kevbo said at 7:11 am on October 21st, 2009:

Damn you Latin guys for stealing Alison’s attention!

4. 4 Sarah said at 4:15 am on October 28th, 2009:

Do you guys have an e-mail?

5. 5 Lauren said at 9:03 pm on November 4th, 2009:

FANTASTIC.
    I started listening to “Live, from a Shoebox” when it was recommended by the crew of “Stop Podcasting Yourself”. I listened to eps 14-20 over the past week. I am an Alison & Steve fan for life. I’ll figure out something to send you guys – postcard, fan art, old garbage, etc.

6. 6 I said at 2:00 pm on November 6th, 2009:

Live from a GOO-box?! What the hell is this podcast?!!!

7. 7 mandersen said at 5:33 pm on November 30th, 2009:

you know, I’d totally forgotten I was supposed to pay a speeding ticket today OR ELSE. But then I got bored of all my twitter friends, went trawling for something interesting and found this. Which reminded me to pay my ticket. It’s like some kind of traffic violation miracle. How can I ever thank you?

8. 8 Michelle said at 3:33 pm on April 19th, 2010:

Damn you Latin guys for stealing Alison’s attention!

9. 9 Amy said at 1:02 am on April 23rd, 2010:

Best.Episode.Ever.
    Alison is the definition of a hot mess!

10. 10 Bruce said at 5:49 pm on May 21st, 2010:

11. 11 elizabeth said at 11:48 am on June 23rd, 2010:

idk how many times i’ve heard this episode. seriously, Alison gets me. i was that dumb drunk girl just being a mess until she, indirectly, pointed out the very mess that is a broken hearted girl. thank you alison. so glad i was lurking for new podcast from You Look Nice Today. :D

totally love ur lingo. adapting it as we speak.