Ep. 22 – Racist Papoose

Posted: December 10th, 2009 | 6 Comments »

Direct Download

f6de6bbd070ea39c48ec3399d25b22e5.image.366x550
Alison spreads Christmas cheer, Steve spreads offensive stereotypes.

6 Comments on “Ep. 22 – Racist Papoose”

1. 1 @TJ said at 3:56 pm on December 11th, 2009:

I have always loved the podcast for its unwavering “fuck you” to “political correctness” or “cultural sensitivity” or “not being offensive” but I have to say that this episode reached new depths. By which I mean *heights*.

Truly epic. And funny. Funnily epic. Feppic. I think I’m done. Where’s the button? Oh there it is.

2. 2 S. Graesen-Reynold said at 1:48 pm on December 12th, 2009:

Boo. Totally ugly episode. I think it’s getting kind of fashionable lately in podcasts to be racist, perhaps because dogmatic people have overused the concept of racism and bludgeoned everyone with it. So maybe it’s a backlash. Later it will be unfashionable again and you’ll probably desist to keep up with the trend. Anyway, I hated this episode.

3. 3 S. Graesen-Reynold said at 10:25 pm on January 5th, 2010:

HOWEVER I wouldn’t have bothered with my critical email (Dec 12) if I weren’t a listener. I keep checking to see if you have another episode and when you don’t, I feel that I don’t deserve one since I booed your last episode (plus you’re doing this for free). And so, true, I disliked the last show, but I have liked other ones and will continue to check back.

4. 4 mark e said at 4:10 pm on January 22nd, 2010:

Off-brand products at the store (not name brand) are typically referred to as “generic.” Yay.

5. 5 BigBadBlake said at 10:13 pm on February 28th, 2010: